How To Apply To Northern Park Primary
Thank you for your interest in applying to Northern Park Primary School. Admissions are open for 2024.
The Admissions Procedure
- Applications will be processed in the second or third term of the year preceding the child’s admission to Northern Park Primary School.
- Parents may be invited to an interview regarding the admission criteria.
- Parents will be notified of acceptance by telephone and in writing after the interview.
- In the event of your application being successful, one month’s school fees is payable in advance by 31 October of the year preceding the child’s admission. This serves as a commitment on the part of the applicant to uphold this application. Please email proof of payment to email@example.com
Please be aware that application forms will NOT be processed if incomplete, or if submitted without the required accompanying documents, which you will find detailed on the form below.
If your application is successful, you are kindly requested to have your child undergo an eye test and a hearing test, and to submit proof of such upon your child entering the school.
School fees for the year are R20,000.00. Parents are offered the option of annual, termly or monthly payment structures. The monthly fee payment option is over 10 months, from January to October, at R2,000.00 per month. Please remain up-to-date with school fee payments to avoid being contacted by the School Fee Bursar, or alternatively, being handed over to the school’s attorneys for collection. Accounts not paid in full by the end of October each year will be handed over to the school’s lawyers for collection.
School Banking Details
- Account holder: Northern Park Primary School
- Account number: 1130582779
- Bank: Nedbank
- Branch code: 198765
- Reference: Account number, child’s name + surname
Should your child/children require the use of this facility, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or enquire at the After-Care itself.
Should children not be fetched within 30 minutes of their finishing time, they will be escorted to the After-Care facility and parents will be charged accordingly.
Entrance to the After-Care Facility is below the school, on Allan Hirst Drive.
Aftercare fees are in addition to your school fees. The cost to use the After-Care facility is R20.00 per hour or part thereof.